Offers engineering expertise and parts support on a call-by-call basis. If the commitment of an extended program isn't the best fit for you,
we're still ready to help you keep your equipment up and running.
Coverage Area- Block Imaging can service equipment anywhere in the United States, including Alaska and Hawaii.
Engineering Network- We use qualified engineers across the country to minimize travel time and maximize uptime.
Modalities We Cover- Block Imaging carries parts for all modalities. MRI, CT, rad room, R/F room, C-arm, cath/angio lab, mammography, portable X-ray, ultrasound, bone density, nuclear cameras, PET, PET/CT, stereotactic tables, and others.
Overnight Parts- All of our replacement parts are shipped overnight to get them in the engineer's hands faster so repairs can be made sooner.
Visit our blog page for troubleshooting tips and solutions
- How to Install an OEC 9800 C-Arm
- 3 CT Scanner Maintenance Tips to Easily Increase Uptime
- Installing Your New OEC 9600 SRAM Card
- Top Four MRI Scanner Service Problems and Solutions
- Siemens Mammomat Novation Detector Error Codes? Try These Steps